Armstrong & Associates can carry out the administrative functions of your Professional Association while you focus on achieving the goals of your organization. Management services day-to-day operations, membership services, coordinating conventions and meetings, financial management and reporting, and internal and external communications.
A&A has proven expertise in development of small For-profit and Non-profit associations. We specialize in start-up organizations and manage seven associations with membership sizes ranging from 44 to 1,500.
- Day-to-day management includes providing dedicated telephone numbers and mailing address with staff from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST to meet the needs of our clients
- Coordinate meetings and conventions, including locating speakers, entertainment, developing materials and convention manuals, and providing name tags, ribbons, awards and other specific event needs.
- Membership enhancement, prospect mailings, annual/monthly dues renewals. A&A monitors and produces mailings for both annual/or monthly dues renewals.
- Database creation and maintenance for membership enhancement and management of dues.
- Layout and coordination with association editor of a newsletter.
- Assist in using computer and Internet technology for internal and external communications, including web site development and electronic mailing list creation and maintenance.
- All financial management tasks including receipts, disbursements,bank reconciliations, monthly financial reports to board members or designated persons, as well as annual budgets.
- Provide Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE) services.
A&A Executive Director, Shari Bedker, was recently interviewed by The Wall Street Journal in their article titled “Law Firms Gear Up for Expected Jump in Bankruptcies Triggered by Coronavirus.” Read more about this piece here.