Armstrong & Associates can carry out the administrative functions of your Professional Association while you focus on achieving the goals of your organization. Management services day-to-day operations, membership services, coordinating conventions and meetings, financial management and reporting, and internal and external communications.
A&A has proven expertise in development of small For-profit and Non-profit associations. We specialize in start-up organizations and manage seven associations with membership sizes ranging from 44 to 1,500.
- Day-to-day management includes providing dedicated telephone numbers and mailing address with staff from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST to meet the needs of our clients
- Coordinate meetings and conventions, including locating speakers, entertainment, developing materials and convention manuals, and providing name tags, ribbons, awards and other specific event needs.
- Membership enhancement, prospect mailings, annual/monthly dues renewals. A&A monitors and produces mailings for both annual/or monthly dues renewals.
- Database creation and maintenance for membership enhancement and management of dues.
- Layout and coordination with association editor of a newsletter.
- Assist in using computer and Internet technology for internal and external communications, including web site development and electronic mailing list creation and maintenance.
- All financial management tasks including receipts, disbursements,bank reconciliations, monthly financial reports to board members or designated persons, as well as annual budgets.
- Provide Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE) services.