Armstrong & Associates’ interface with Congress includes keeping you informed of legislative affairs, testifying before Congress, and helping you achieve governmental objectives.
- Monitor, track, publish and disseminate information concerning developments in congressional legislation and regulation affecting areas of interest.
- Provide liaison with Capitol Hill and assistance in arranging meetings and scheduling appointments with members of Congress, congressional and administration staff, and other regulatory agency officials.
- Report on related congressional committee hearings, markups, Senate and House conferences, and floor debates.
- Provide information regarding scheduled congressional activities, including daily and monthly reports and pending legislative alerts forwarded by e-mail and fax.
- Coordinate opportunities for association members to testify as witnesses for Senate and House committee hearings in cooperation with congressional Members and staff members.
- Provide bill status and copies of relevant Congressional Record statements, Senate and House bills, committee reports, Senate-House committee witness lists and testimony, press releases affecting the area of interest, , conference reports, Public Laws, Supreme Court decisions, Rules, regulations and other pertinent information.
- Establish an effective working relationship between clients and government officials in the Legislative, Judicial and Executive Branches.